BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The color's of Fall

I absolutly love the colors of fall me and the boys drove up to memaw's yesterday and the trees were so amazing. I believe I overextended myself Halloween, but it was so much fun being able to spend time with my family and friends. We started the day out at Walmart returning a way to short witch costume, and picking up a few more things. Then Bryant lay down and took a nap while Brayden played outside and I got ready first off to Adam & Nanci's church for there fall festical then to Chris & Shannon's party at the pond and rushing home by 6:15 to trick or treat the neighborhood. The next day was one of our good friends Carter's fifth birthday party we celebrated with him at the old W.J. high school lunchroom. I have been such a busy person, way more busy that I should have been. It has been nearly two months since my last blog.Saturday I ran the Vulcan 10K defianantly not my best time I ran 12 minute mile I was dissappointed but Iwas glad that I made it through the 6 miles. My morning started out naseuated and then to throw up right when I arrived at the BJCC then another time at the 1 mile but after that I did the best I could . Nanci met me at the BJCC with the boys and Hayley and Bradley for Disney on Ice it was the first time me or the boys had ever been we all had a great time. Bryant keep wanting Mickey to come to him and Brayden enjoyed his super sized Icee and popcorn. Today has been a really great day for us. First off let me say I AM Pregnant with baby 3 I can't believe this happen so quickly we had planned to have another and God blessed us with another bundle of joy. I went today and had my ultrasound, and have a due date of June 27 2010 we are all so excited!!!I have even more exciting news which I am not able to share because it is still a secret but soon enough I will;) Bryant is sleeping in a Big Boy Bed tonight, I am so proud of him!!I have been very fortunate with him he has been going to bed by 6:00 or 6:30 every night for the past 6 months I honestly don't know how I have gotten so lucky to have such a great sleeper, but I put him in his crib normally and he goes right to sleep and so tonight I decided to put him in Brayden's bed and see how that worked out because Brayden normally sleeps in my bed, well at 6:00 I took him in and lay him down and suprise he was asleep by 6:05 I don't know what happen to my little babies they are both growing up so quickly. I am so blessed. I am going to end on this good bit of news. I hope that in the time to come I can stay more current sorry to have missed so many months.

0 comments: